Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  3+ years repairing various handheld electronics systems
61965098

I have an Amazon Fire and I added my grandson to it. Now I

Customer Question

I have an Amazon Fire and I added my grandson to it. Now I cannot get back into my own account as it is asking for a password ***** I have never had as it was a present. Is there anyway I can get in please?
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you today. Sorry to hear you are having issues with your Amazon device. Lets see if we can remedy that.

Do you have the email address that is associated with the account?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
No
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Great thanks. Please click here: Reset Password

Click the reset password ***** Enter your email address and then follow the onscreen instructions to reset your password ***** your account. Once your password ***** ***** use the new password ***** login to your Amazon device, and that should do it.