Sijad H.
Sijad H., Technician
Experience:  3+ years repairing various handheld electronics systems
61965098

I bought a Kindle reader and I have scratched the screen of

Customer Question

I bought a Kindle reader and I have scratched the screen of it. Can I have a new screen fitted?
JA: What's the brand and model of your product?
Customer: Amazon Kindle
JA: What have you tried so far?
Customer: I contacted Amazon but they said that since my guarantee has expired they can not replace my screen.
JA: Anything else you want the Electronics Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I contacted Amazon but they said that since my guarantee has expired they can not replace my screen.
Category: E-Readers
Expert:  Sijad H. replied 1 year ago.

Hi, my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist you. Sorry to here about your Kindle screen, I busted mine not too long ago. I can understand the feeling as I used it daily.

You can opt for third party repair. A great option for you is TabletFix. They are a reputable company that fix a range of tablets, including the kindle. You can find there website here: https://www.tabletfix.co.uk/amazon-kindle-repairs-7-c.asp

Follow the instructions on the website to set up your repair and to mail your device in. Their turnaround time is pretty quick as well, some as fast as 24 Hours.