Josh
Josh, Customer Service
Experience:  5 years as Network Admin, 10+ years of IT support
50836188

2 questions. This is the 3rd time in as many days I have

Customer Question

2 questions. This is the 3rd time in as many days I have chatted. 1st my kindle is not showing the books I ordered with my prime account. One of your staff was given number next to the payment on my nationwide account. He said I would see a book on my kindle I have not. I was told I was no longer a prime customer. Yesterday my accouny showed I was. Furthermore I updated my account details which amazon confirmed. I was told at first I had ordered nothing in the last 6 months. Untrue as Amazon cionfirmed later. I do have one of the first kindles around 7/8 years old is this the reason it is not downloading. It has always served me well before!!! I will admit not using it since december 2018 as until about 2 months ago I was in hospital for several months after an accident. Because of this I do not want this agro.
JA: When did you last charge your Kindle?
Customer: 2nd message I collect shopex points and that company transferred £5 to my Amazon account there is no record of that and it is not showing on my account.
JA: Have you tried a force reboot (pressing and holding the power button for a minute)?
Customer: I will now try that. but was not told that before
JA: Anything else you want the E-Reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: I tried forced reboot. Only says you cannot connect at this time try again later. message I get all the time. Icon shows I am connected but still does not show book
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Josh replied 1 year ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I will be assisting you today. Please note that it can take a couple of minutes for a reply while I review your response and type out an answer.

Please press and hold down the power button for 25-30 seconds until the Kindle restarts
If that does not work, then please respond back and let me know so I can continue to troubleshoot.