info tech
info tech, Technician
Experience:  E Reader expert
18621325

Can’t connect to WiFi even though I’ve entered the SSID &

Can’t connect to WiFi even though I’ve entered the SSID & password ***** (several times) I’ve restarted the kindle as well and turned the router on & off help please
JA: When could you last access your device?
Customer: Two nights ago
JA: Have you tried a Factory Reset? The E-reader Expert can walk you through this to ensure you don't lose your e-books and other data.
Customer: No. But I mustn’t lose my books that are on there. If there’s any chance of this happening I’d rather not risk it
JA: Anything else you want the E-reader Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No

Welcome

Could you please RESET the kindle by holding down the on/off switch for 40 seconds (use a watch to time)then release your finger the kindle will reboot and reload the operating system back to the home page, you may need to do this both on and off the charger and upto 4 times before it resets,then try wifi again please, let me know how this works out please

Anthony

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Turned off 3 times tried connecting out in wifi details but won’t connect

Did you carry out the RESET procedure I sent above? did you SEE the kindle reset please?

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
Don’t want telephone call thank you. But anything else you think I might try please email me

Customer: replied 16 days ago.
each time I did it

Please ring either of these numbers and speak with kindle support

1-***-***-**** or 1(###) ###-####