Sheri
Sheri, Technical Support Expert Consultant
Experience:  Owner/Consultant at Computer Rescue, Inc.
100295097

I want to read by sight and listen to all my books in my

Customer Question

Hi I want to read by sight and listen to all my books in my kindle how do I do this I have Amazone Prime
JA: Hi. The E-Reader Specialist can answer that question. Is there anything else they should know before I connect you? Rest assured that they'll be able to help you.
Customer: I am Dyslexic and need.this service if I have to pay is it vat.frew because of my disability
Category: E-Readers
Customer: replied 7 days ago.
This is the kindle App on my phone, my Tablet And my Windows 10 Computer
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

My name is Sheri.  Thank you for using JustAnswer.   I am sorry that you are experiencing this issue with your Kindle and I will do my best to resolve it for you as quickly as possible.

Please allow me a moment to review the information you have provided so far.   Also, feel free to reply with any additional details you feel are necessary.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you.  I appreciate your patience through this process.  My goal is to provide you with excellent service

Regards,

Sheri

Expert Level Professional Consultant with over 25 years of experience

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Hi.  What model of Kindle do you have?

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

Without the information I requested, I am only able to provide you with a general answer, but I hope this helps.  This feature is built into the Kindle.  I have attached the step by step instructions.  Please open the attachment and follow the steps on your Kindle.

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
The kindle is the one I down loaded when I payed for my book. At Amazon.uk.com
I have a Samsung galaxy A20e phone.
Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

If you are using the Kindle app for Android, please click the link below and follow the steps to turn on TalkBack:

https://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=GFEDJC3YY98GPZW7

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

I just wanted to follow up.  Please let me know if that worked for you.

Expert:  Sheri replied 7 days ago.

I haven't heard back from you. Just reply if you need any further assistance.

Thank you so much for allowing me to help you. I appreciate your patience through this process. My goal is to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to reply with any questions.

Regards,

Sheri