How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • Go back-and-forth until satisfied
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Phillip H Your Own Question
Phillip H
Phillip H, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Electric Vehicles
Satisfied Customers: 330
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
Type Your Electric Vehicles Question Here...
Phillip H is online now

I would like to book a sevice on my mobility bike, its a TGA

Customer Question

I would like to book a sevice on my mobility bike, its a TGA sports and is about % or 6 years oldI have not had it serviced for three years, since I bought it, I think it `s time to have the Brushed in the motor changed aNd the switch on the front llight is broken. I would also like a tyre and inner tube fitted to the nearsid back wheel I have Both the tyre and inner tube here for collection of the foresaid bikethe front forks may need some attention alsoand the rear lights. can you please let me know when you are avaiable to collect it I live at Flat XXXXXXXX BQ my phone number is ***** thank you
JA: What BQ model do you have?
Customer: It`s A TGA Supersports
JA: How long has this been going on with your BQ phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The Bike is still functioning Thee is no problem with that. I just would like it seviced
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have stated everything That I need seeing too/

Submitted: 21 days ago.
Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

I've been working hard to find a Professional to assist you with your question, but sometimes finding the right Professional can take a little longer than expected.

I wonder whether you're ok with continuing to wait for an answer. If you are, please let me know and I will continue my search. If not, feel free to let me know and I will cancel this question for you.

Thank you!
Expert:  Phillip H replied 20 days ago.


The best thing you can do is to use your local telephone directory or carry out a google search for service and repair agents for your vehicle.

We are here to provide technical advice for people who are having problems with their vehicles and to advise on the best course of action and are not therefore able to service or repair your vehicle.