Phillip H
Phillip H, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  Vehicle Technician at Richmond Motor Services
108937146

I would like to book a sevice on my mobility bike, its a TGA

Customer Question

I would like to book a sevice on my mobility bike, its a TGA sports and is about % or 6 years oldI have not had it serviced for three years, since I bought it, I think it `s time to have the Brushed in the motor changed aNd the switch on the front llight is broken. I would also like a tyre and inner tube fitted to the nearsid back wheel I have Both the tyre and inner tube here for collection of the foresaid bikethe front forks may need some attention alsoand the rear lights. can you please let me know when you are avaiable to collect it I live at Flat XXXXXXXX BQ my phone number is ***** thank you
JA: What BQ model do you have?
Customer: It`s A TGA Supersports
JA: How long has this been going on with your BQ phone? What have you tried so far?
Customer: The Bike is still functioning Thee is no problem with that. I just would like it seviced
JA: Anything else you want the Phone Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No I have stated everything That I need seeing too/

Category: Electric Vehicles
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 21 days ago.

Expert:  Phillip H replied 20 days ago.

Hiya

The best thing you can do is to use your local telephone directory or carry out a google search for service and repair agents for your vehicle.

We are here to provide technical advice for people who are having problems with their vehicles and to advise on the best course of action and are not therefore able to service or repair your vehicle.

Phillip