How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask MusicTech14 Your Own Question
MusicTech14, Technician
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 419
Experience:  20 yrs experience in service & support of music instruments
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
MusicTech14 is online now

I need a lead to connect a Roland A 33 amp to a CD player

Customer Question

I need a lead to connect a Roland A 33 amp to a CD player
Submitted: 3 years ago.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  MusicTech14 replied 3 years ago.
MusicTech14 :

Hello and thank you for your question.

If it is a full size CD player, it will usually have RCA outputs, and you can connect it using a stereo male to male RCA cable, such as this one, between the CD player's output and the amp's line in.
If it is a portable CD player, with a mini headphone out, then you would need a cable like this one

Let me know if you need any further assistance.

Expert:  MusicTech14 replied 3 years ago.
Our chat has ended, but you can still continue to ask me questions here until you are satisfied with your answer. Come back to this page to view our conversation and any other new information.

What happens now?

If you haven’t already done so, please rate your answer above. Or, you can reply to me using the box below.