How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Rusty Your Own Question
Rusty, Music Professional
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Satisfied Customers: 5991
Experience:  Sound Engineer, Electrical Issues, Tone Consulting
Type Your Electronic Musical Instruments Question Here...
Rusty is online now

I have A four button switch and I all so have a Stagg250

This answer was rated:

I have A four button Stagg switch and I all so have a Stagg250 GAR the switch has 2 leads one should go in the the foot switch place where should the other one go if anywhere ?
, my name is*****'m sorry you're having a problem, I'm here to help. This is a Q&A based website. I realize your time is valuable, so I'll try to give you the most accurate answer in the shortest amount of time. You can respond to me at no extra charge, until the problem is resolved. Ratings are service, not your experience with the site. When we finish with this session, please don't forget to rate my service so I can get compensated work. Ratings are how this site pays me service. Let's get started!Those leads are wired in parallel. That means, both of the jacks carry the same signal. It is so that you can run it to 2 amps if you want. If you are only using one amp, only use one of the jacks, and leave the other disconnected.
Rusty and other Electronic Musical Instruments Specialists are ready to help you