Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Mastering Engineer
Experience:  Audio mastering engineer, experienced with recording, mixing, mastering, instruments and vst plugins. Just ask me:)
78122054

One of the midifile songs on the keyboard has failed and I

Customer Question

One of the midifile songs on the keyboard has failed and I want to replace it from the store I have on the computer. Unfortunately I have memory problems as I must have done this many times, but not for a long time now. Could you go over the procedure
JA: What's the brand and model of your instrument?
Customer: Korg pa2 pro
JA: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?
Customer: I tried with a sound stick but I think the usb socket is probably the way can achieve what I need
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: The real problem is my age- 84years and I have never had to try this action before.
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

You can easily import MIDI files into the Korg PA2 Pro by following this manual: http://www.korgpa.com/pa_root/pdf/pa2x/Pa2X-100UM-ENG.pdf If you need further clarification, please just let me know and I would be happy to assist.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck