Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Mastering Engineer
Experience:  Audio mastering engineer, experienced with recording, mixing, mastering, instruments and vst plugins. Just ask me:)
78122054

The transpose up button is lit on my pro100 digital ensemble

Customer Question

The transpose up button is lit on my pro100 digital ensemble and I can’t cancel it
JA: What's the brand and model of your instrument?
Customer: Very old PRO100 digital ensemble
JA: How long has this been going on with your instrument? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Since grandchildren’s visit 1 month ago. Tried turning off at mains
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please continue to look for an answer or tell me of a local dealer/repairer who might help
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 1 year ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is***** and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

Can you please let me know what exact device you are talking about? Is it a Roland PR-100 possibly?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tech Jc’s PCM Digital Piano midi sx-PR100. At least 30 years old. The transpose up button is lit and won’t cancel.

Thank you and wow, this is a really old one, very nice and I am sorry to hear it is having this problem. Given the age and the care this needs, I would highly recommend contacting a local technician about that issue, chances are too high to break things further if you are trying it on your own (with all due respect).