Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have just bought a Yamaha Clavinova CLP-152s second hand,

Customer Question

Hello, I have just bought a Yamaha Clavinova CLP-152s second hand, worked fine in the owners house, now the red lights come on but no sound at all?! I was very careful when moving it. Could it be a fuse?
JA: When did this audio problem start with your CLAVINOVA CLP-152S?
Customer: Today
JA: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?
Customer: I can't tell as I don't have either
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No thank you
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 1 year ago.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Keyboard. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the Keyboard (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the Keyboard, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Thanks all fixed!
Expert:  Richard replied 1 year ago.

You are welcome!