Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

When i am recording there is no sound coming through the

Customer Question

when i am recording there is no sound coming through the speakers or on play back
JA: When did this audio problem start with your instrument?
Customer: just today when i reinstalled it
JA: Is the audio working with headphones or external speakers?
Customer: no
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: yes my operating system is windows 10
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Nicola-mod replied 10 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 9 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your recorder. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the recorder (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the recorder, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please