Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Mastering Engineer
Experience:  Audio mastering engineer, experienced with recording, mixing, mastering, instruments and vst plugins. Just ask me:)
78122054

I have not used my Exilim for a while.The screen works in

Customer Question

I have not used my Exilim for a while.The screen works in playback, settings etc, but has no camera image. It looks like there's a lens cap on, but it's open correctly
JA: Who makes your camera?
Customer: Casio
JA: What have you tried so far with your camera?
Customer: SWitching on and off, all he settings, and I've charged it
JA: Anything else you want the Camera Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: No, thank you for your help
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 11 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is Lorenz Vauck, and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

I have seen this issue before with another client, and in their case, it was a damaged sensor chip, the part of the camera's hardware that captures light and converts what you see through a viewfinder or LCD monitor into an image. Unfortunately, you cannot repair that yourself usually, so I would recommend going here https://www.casio.co.uk/storefinder/ to find the nearest Casio store and let them fix it for you.

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck