Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067

I have a Yamaha Clavinova CVP-403 Digital Piano. The problem

Customer Question

I have a Yamaha Clavinova CVP-403 Digital Piano.
JA: What Yamaha model do you have?
Customer: The problem with it is one of the keys is not touch sensitive, it's just full on loud.
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: no
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 6 days ago.

Expert:  Richard replied 5 days ago.

Hi there and welcome to Just Answer, my name is Richard and I look forward to helping you.

I’m sorry to hear you're having trouble with your Keyboard. I know that can be frustrating. Hopefully, we can get this resolved quickly.

Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.

Can you please remove the power to the keyboard (so unplug it from the power socket).

Then wait 10 minutes, connect the power again to the keyboard, turn it on and tell me please if it is now operating correctly.

Let me know the results please