Lorenz Vauck
Lorenz Vauck, Mastering Engineer
Experience:  Audio mastering engineer, experienced with recording, mixing, mastering, instruments and vst plugins. Just ask me:)
78122054

Recently been given Yamaha Ez-220 for 80th birthday only to

Customer Question

Recently been given Yamaha Ez-220 for 80th birthday only to find that “Pag e Turner” dos not .
JA: How long has this been going on with your EZ-220? What have you tried so far?
Customer: Wh ere can I get. A fix?
JA: Anything else you want the Instrument Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: Where can I get a fix?
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 9 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
When?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 8 days ago.

Customer: replied 8 days ago.
My understanding Is that Yamaha are fully aware of the problem and have a working version which is available in the States but not in the UK.It is immoral to continue to market this software in UK knowing that it does not work! Why cannot the USA version be made available in the UK to people who have been misled and parted with their money.
I will wait.
Customer: replied 8 days ago.
I have now solved this problem myself by searching the Internet and finding a solution which actually works. No thanks to Yamaha though! Thank you for your efforts on my behalf.
Expert:  Lorenz Vauck replied 7 days ago.

Dear Client,

I am sorry to hear about that problem. My name is Lorenz Vauck and I am a tech expert with 19 years of experience.

I am happy to hear that the problem has been fixed - did you find a download for the US version?

Please type in the box below, then click on the "Send" button to send me your reply.

Thanks for your patience and best regards,

Lorenz Vauck

Customer: replied 7 days ago.
No I did not find any ref. to the US version being avalable in UK. What I did was to abandon Page Turner because use I was so annoyed at being "conned" over Yamaha's advertising that I purchased the"Simply Piano" program by Joy Tunes which once installed automatically connected with the correct 'MIDI' facility and worked flawlessly first time, which is how it should be. I feel 'RIPPED OFF' by Yamaha and I don't mind if you tell them that from me! What I find hard to understand is, when misleading advertising is punishable by Law in UK, why this company have not been prosecuted for their law breaking practises?

That is absolutely frustrating indeed and I will forward your message to Yamaha. I am still happy that this solution is working for you now. Please let me know if you need any further help with this, it would be a pleasure. Thank you.