Ameen Khan
Ameen Khan,
Experience:  Senior IT Support Specialist at Brookfield Asset Management
101830517

I have created an aggregate device in midi-setup (Apogee Jam

Customer Question

Hello. I have created an aggregate device in midi-setup (Apogee Jam + Apogee MIC 96k). Logic allows me to create a stereo track and record with them both simultaneously but Pro Tools won't give me that option in playback engine/hardware etc. Is there something I can do to make it work?
JA: Who makes your speaker or sound system?
Customer: I am using a brand new MacBook Pro with new Pro Tools. It recog
JA: Anything else you want the Software Expert to know before I connect you?
Customer: How to monitor with either of these devices while recording in Pro Tools. Thank you
Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I will leave this page open and have my phone on
Customer: replied 19 days ago.
How long do you think the answer might take?
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 19 days ago.

Customer: replied 19 days ago.
I’m happy to wait. I would like to know if Pro Tools is cacpable of the same function as Logic Pro X. Thank you
Expert:  Ameen Khan replied 17 days ago.

Hi! My name is ***** ***** I'll be assisting you today. You have reached JustAnswer, an online question and answer company

I will do my best to help you today.

To answer your question ->

I doupt pro tools has that option, i suggest calling them at 1-***-***-**** to confirm

-----

I hope my answer was helpful to you and If you would like more assistance, feel free to message me back before rating. I am here to help you. If you are satisfied with the answer, then kindly use the stars at the top of the page to rate my service with you.