Rusty Hoyle
Rusty Hoyle,
Experience:  Electronics Expert at Justanswer.com
63817454

How do i fix a broken key on a usb midi keyboard?

Customer Question

Category: Electronic Musical Instruments
Expert:  Virtual-mod replied 18 days ago.

Expert:  AlinaK-admin replied 17 days ago.
I apologise as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Alina-Moderator
Expert:  TetyanaP-admin replied 8 days ago.
Please understand it is rare for us not to be able to find the right Professional to assist our customers. We can close this question and refund your good faith deposit to the original funding source on request, as per our satisfaction guarantee.
Please let me know how you wish to proceed and again I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
I hope you will give JustAnswer a try again in the future,
Tetyana-moderator
Expert:  Rusty Hoyle replied 7 days ago.

Hello, my name is Rusty. In order to fix a broken key on any keyboard, first unplug it. Turn it over, and remove all of the screws from the bottom, some also have screws on the sides. That will help you remove the top cover, and get to the key bed. From there, there are a couple of types of keybeds, so I'll need the model number of your keyboard to proceed further. I'll be able to help you find a replacement key, and tell you how to replace it.