How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Russell H. Your Own Question
Russell H.
Russell H., Service Tech
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 12048
Experience:  7+ years of professional experience
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Russell H. is online now

Hi,My SP300 inverter has gone faulty. Do you have a circuit

Customer Question


My SP300 inverter has gone faulty. Do you have a circuit diagram?

Rgds Ron
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.

Hi, thank you for contacting I hope I can provide the right answer to your question. I regret that your question did not receive a response sooner.

Schematics for your inverter are unavailable to the public, as far as I can tell. I have not even found any for-sale or the like.

Waeco, the maker of your inverter, is now part of 'Dometic'. I suggest that you try contacting Dometic at one of the four links on this page:

They might be able to provide something like a schematic (for instance, a 'Service Manual') or at least point you in the right direction to obtaining one. In default of that (if they cannot or will not), they will at least be able to refer you to a service company that can repair your inverter, in your local area.

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Dear Russell,
Thank- you for replying. I appreciate that you cannot provide me with something that is not readily available. However Just Answer already seems to have deducted 22 pounds from my account in anticipation of a satisfactory outcome. My low satisfaction rating is intended to ensure that my money is returned.
Ron F.
Expert:  Russell H. replied 4 years ago.
Actually, I believe that if you are dissatisfied with JustAnswer (as opposed to dissatisfied with the performace or the Answer offered to you by the Expert) and wish to receive a refund, you may do so not by giving a low rating to the Expert, but rather by contacting
Customer Support at

They ought to take care of your request for a refund with reasonable promptness... I believe that is our clearly stated policy.

Thank you for trying and please feel welcome to ask another question here at any time, in any one of our numerous categories.