How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Hill Your Own Question
Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 705
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard Hill is online now

we have A GOODMANS LD2667D2 TV AND WANT TO CONNECT a hearing

Customer Question

we have A GOODMANS LD2667D2 TV AND WANT TO CONNECT a hearing loop to the audio output socket on the Tv , it's not clear which one that is. There are several sockets labelled as follows`; Common interface PC audio, RF In, and video AV; so could you tell me which socket I need to use? Many thanks
Submitted: 4 years ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 years ago.

I found this helpful document about the connections:

It recommends connecting the two red and white Audio Out sockets on the TV to the two Line In sockets on the Megaloop box.

It recommends against using the SCART socket, but if necessary you would plug the SCART lead provided into the TV AV socket and the other end into the two 'Line Input' connectors on the Megaloop.

Hope this helps, if not let me know and I'll investigate further.

Best Regards,

Expert:  Richard Hill replied 4 years ago.

Have you managed to resolve this, or do you require any further assistance?

If my information helped, please could you give me a positive rating so that I get paid.

Best Regards,