*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a brand new PanasonicTx-132e6b Led Fhd TV which was

I have a brand new PanasonicTx-132e6b Led Fhd TV which was installed for me by the store's engineers. It is working well apart from a very irritating cracking noise apparently coming from the casing or thereabouts. This is at its worst during the first 90 minutes after switching on and for some time after switching off. What is this and can it be rectified? Or is it something that settles down with time? Obviously as I have only just bought this tv I need to be sure that there isn't a fault with the tv or installation.

Your advice would be appreciated.

RMF
Hi, my name isXXXXX will assist you with your Panasonic LED TV. I am sorry to hear this happened. This sounds like high voltage static.
what youre hearing is most likely the power supply. If the tv is mounted on the wall it may have the cabinet pressed up against the power supply causing a buzz or vibration. You can also try connecting to a power surge suppressor like this one>PLEASE CLICK HERE<.