*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.

Hello, Why has the 27" LED Monitor S27B750VS been disc

Why has the 27" LED Monitor S27B750VS been discontinued?
Hi, I will assit you today. My name isXXXXX models are still available to purchase. Is that the reason you are enquiring? <>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE MONITOR<>
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi Randy - have you seen the Samsung website?

Is this the web page ?<>PLEASE CLICK HERE<>
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Hi yes, that is the website, but below are some web pages/documents showing it has been discontinued:

Scroll to the bottom on this one:

PDF about the discontinued product below. The question is why? Do you know perhaps? Was it defective?

Attachment: 2013-08-10_075415_ls27b750vs.pdf

I just don't know why?

okay, the reason for this is that there is a newer model that the retailers will be selling.
<>The series 9 >CLICK HERE<
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

Thankyou. I was worried that it might have been withdrawn because it was defective. But from your response looks like it is ok (safe to buy). Thankyou.

yes, it is a great monitor.