Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

Is it possible to connect my new Smart telly that sounds a

Is it possible to connect my new Smart telly that sounds a bit like a 1960's transistor to my lovely Denon DM35 dab micro system .

This should be possible. I believe the Denon has stereo analogue inputs and so if the TV has stereo analogue outputs you should be able to connect these, although check your manuals for details.

If you can provide the make/model of the TV I can have a look for you.

Best Regards,

Customer: replied 4 years ago.
My tv is a Panasonic TX L 32 E 6B
Are stereo analogue outputs the pared red and white slots connection slots I have previously attached my ipad via a cable .
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
I have sent a reply. Have not rated yet because I believe that closes the case.Thanks

Yes, this Youtube video shows how this can typically be done:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_7JPZtoQZDE

Best Regards,