*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

Hi I have a samsung DP700A3D-A05UK. All in one PC all I get

Hi I have a samsung DP700A3D-A05UK. All in one PC all I get when I turn it on is a flashing screen are you able to help me
Regards Ian
My name isXXXXX will assist you.
I am sorry to hear that you are having this issue.
Please folllow thes steps>
  1. Turn off the computer, and then remove the power cord.
  2. With the power cord disconnected, press and hold the power button for 60 seconds.
  3. Reconnect the power cord, and then press and hold the power button for 10 seconds.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Do I exit set up with out saving
yes,
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
That didn't work back to flashing screen
okay, unfortunately this sounds to me as if your Hard Drive has failed to make a connection or the cable has come loose, you'll have to take the back off the all in one and check the power and data cables to the HDD.
If all of the cables have been checked and they are securely connected, then it could also be related to the motherboard not detecting the graphics card.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Checked connections seem to be ok still have a flashing screen
Okay, this possibly caused by the motherboard not detecting the graphics card. What is the approximate purchase date of the Samsung DP700A3D-A05?
Customer: replied 4 years ago.
Not to sure possibly 1-1 1/2 years

okay, I was hoping that may still be within the Samsung warranty. You will need to get he motherboard and graphics card tested and then repaired. Please click here to sign in to Samsung. If you haven't registered, do that and enter your model number and serial number for the warranty status.

• 0330 SAMSUNG (7267864)
  • Monday - Saturday: 9am - 6pm
  • Sunday: CLOSED
  • Click here to find your nearest service centre