carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer

We have a problem that is the TV is stuck on english and another

We have a problem that is the TV is stuck on english and another forenge launge we cannot find any way to put the tv back to all english.

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is XXXXX XXXXX I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know the make and model of you tv

JACUSTOMER-m2eysz9y- :

JACUSTOMER-m2eysz9y- :

It is a Hannspree HSG 1210

I will get back to you in a few minutes when I have worked out the correct key presses.

This will hopefully reset the set.

1. Press MENU
2. Press down arrow 3 times hopefully you will be on the second from bottom option. There should be 5 options
3. Press right accross arrow
4. Press down arrow 6 times
5. Press OK

I have uploaded the manual to here

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

I am not sure what I should be on. Should it show a cog at the top or a tv? We have no sound now and where can I print off the manual.

The manual is available here.

The manual shows a tv at the top and the features menu is a spanner and screwdriver.