Ask an Electronics Question, Get an Answer ASAP!
Does the stuck screen looks like this
Performing a reset is the ideal way to reboot your unresponsive Nexus tablet.
Try doing the SOFT RESET first
Just hold down the power button for several seconds. Continue to hold down the power button until the screen blinks off and the boot logo appears.
If this does not solve your problem then try the HARD RESET. But it will wipe all the data.
1. Press the power button and both volume keys for several seconds. The computer screen will eventually blink off. Continue to hold until you see the Android recovery logo and the large Start selection at the top of the screen.
2. Move the volume keys up and down to see the menu selections. If you don’t want to factory reset, you can try to Power down or to Restart bootloader from these selections. The power key will select the option.
3. If you are forced or desire to factory reset and wipe the device, select Recovery Mode. Your device will reboot. This reboot will be much slower than normal.
4. When you see the Android with red triangle, hold the power button down and press the volume up key until the wipe data/factory reset option appears. Press the power button to select it. Remember that this will erase all the data on your device.
5. With the volume keys select Yes – erase all user data and again press the power button to select this option.
i held the power button down but the google sign just pops up again and then the coloured dots. i managed to erase all data last night and factory reset but its still the same problem
i try to switch it off which it does for a few seconds and then it switches itself on again . the only way i can switch off is to let the charge run down
what am i supposed to do now
The answers i have just received i found online last night is this what i have paid £22 for ??