carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer

i reset the resolution on gt 19000 and now cant hit accept

i reset the resolution on gt 19000 and now can't hit accept key after keying in 4 digit security number,as only 9 keys showing on screen
carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

I am afraid you might need to reset you phone to factory settings to reset the resolution back. This will cause you to lose all your data and settings.

I have something I would like you to try before we look at restting the phone. Do you have the samung Kies software on a computer. I would suggest plugging the phone into a computer you might be able to unlock the phone using the computer and then reset the resolution instead of having to rest the phone back to factory settings.

Thanks for that.Have reset the phone to factory settings.Fun begins now re-installing.