Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

Good afternoon, I have a Panasonic model SA-PT 560 DVD

Good afternoon,
I have a Panasonic model SA-PT 560 DVD Home Theatre Sound System but in moving house have lost or mislaid (!) 2 of the leads connecting the system to speakers. As they have special connectors, I cannot use normal sound cables. Where please can I buy spare sound leads and connectors? I live in Cornwall, UK.
Hello, my name is***** be happy to assist you.
Please allow me to ask you a few questions to diagnose the problem.
- Are you looking for center speaker lead or surround sound speaker leads?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

surround sound leads

OK, please check following link to view the wire and connector, is it similar to what you are looking for?

OR it looks like in following image link...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Neither link works, as a link or when copied and pasted in to IVG

I just checked, both links are working, please try to click on folliwng links...

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, ***** ***** is very similar to e5JXs5K, with the centre split but without the little clip on the top. Andrew

OK, can you please check the connector of speaker cable in hand?
I hope it would have clip on top to lock the connector in place.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

no clip on top but otherwise looks identical

Thanks Andrew for the info.
Required cord part number is ***** which took from related service manual and you can snap/cut the top clip if needed, required cable is available at following link (please copy and paste the link in browser search bar)...
I trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.
A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on smiley face under the answer then click submit button so I can get credit on website for my work.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry - despite repeated attempts on ebay and the Panasonic site, I cannot find the item.

Did you check the ebay link I posted in previous reply?
It shows 5 wires are available and the same link is appended below again..

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes I did.

Andrew A

Andrew, not sure what does mean the MBE MBA LL.M FCMI CMC MIC MCIArb.

And what happens when you click buy-it-now button, doesn't it accept your order?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

The web link does not work and so I cannot click 'buy-it-now'. The post nominals are there simply to show you that I am not daft.

Now the link is clickable, please try it now..

Above image link shows ebay page and 5 pieces are available.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Many thanks.

Welcome Andrew!