How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask HiTechAnswers Your Own Question
HiTechAnswers, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 252
Experience:  Motorola System Engineer 25+ years
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
HiTechAnswers is online now

Iam the owner of a VCR model number 29B750 and unfortunately

This answer was rated:

Iam the owner of a VCR model number 29B750 and unfortunately had an accident with thr remote and as I have a library of videos to transfer would it be possible to purchase one?
my e-mail address is

Hello my name is ***** ***** I can help you with your problem.

Looks like you went offline, I switched to Q+A sorry for the long wait

You can get one from amazon:

If you need more help, please use the reply tab to continue our conversation.

If you do not require further assistance, please accept and rate my service.

If you feel like giving me a poor rating please respond first and give me a chance

to correct the problem, or give your question to one of our other specialists.

HiTechAnswers and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you