*ElectronicsTech
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
62741268

I have a Samsung diva purple, old handset, and although it

I have a Samsung diva purple, old handset, and although it is on and I can access everything, it says service unavailable and I can't get any signal. What can I do?
Hi, my name is***** am sorry to hear that happened. I will assist you. What is the name of your cellular provider?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
O2
Okay, thank you.
Do you have the pay monthly sim card? Or pay as you go...
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a pay monthly with Aerial Direct, and was in the process of changing to a Samsung Galaxy s4 mini, but the handset was faulty and so had to send it back. I was going to keep my number, and they did send me a new sim but I haven't been able to get anything transferred due to the faulty phone! Not sure if thT would have anything to do,with it?
Okay, try going to the website below to activate the sim please., use the ‘Swap My SIM’ service to activate your replacement SIM card here at http://swapmysim.o2.co.uk/.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
They sent a mini sim so it doesn't for the handset I have now, as it is not a mini, and the sim I have is the one with the number I wish to keep when I can get is transferred, once my new handset comes home to me
Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I still don't have a working mobile, and cannot use replacement sim as it is too small for my phone!

okay, I am sorry about that. The older phone will have to have the regular size sim card.
Click on this link to order the working sim for your Samsung Diva>PLEASE CLICK HERE< then click on Chat Now.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.
I have a regular sim in my phone, the one I have always used
Yes, I understand. Unfortunately, that sim was deactivated when the micro sim was issued. It can not be reactivated, you will have to get a New sim card.