carlday1, Engineer
Experience:  Self Employed Electronic Engineer

Please could you help ? i have a panasonic viera tv but connot

Please could you help ? i have a panasonic viera tv but connot get skype since moved to sky
carlday1 :

Thank you for using Just Answer my name is ***** ***** I will help with your question.

Please could you let me know the model number of your tv and if you have any error messages when using skype.

panasonic tx-p42st30b

carlday1 :

Do you get any error messages on the tv? When you moved to sky did you have to change your wireless router

carlday1 :

I suspect the problem is the routers firewall blocking the skype ports I will get back to you in a few minutes with a few things to try

carlday1 :

Here is a link to sky with how to enable port forwarding

You will need to find the ip address of you tv and then forward skype to the ip address of the tv.

Thank you! i am 81yrs old but will try what you say .