michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.

I have an ASUS windows 7 laptop I have tried twice to download

I have an ASUS windows 7 laptop I have tried twice to download adobe reader as I have
information from a tourist company with my holiday details, but can only retrieve the
details with adobe reader but windows music and vidos keeps coming up I used to be with
the geek squad but have not been with the for a few years now so lost the contact details for their site I wondered if you can help in any way

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve your problem.

click here to download and install adobe reader on your computer

after you install adobe reader then you can view your adobe files.

let me know if you need any help.

JACUSTOMER-8ty7raty- :

thanks all ok now. bob.

I hope I've provided the information you were seeking. If you have any question feel free to ask. Please provide a rating by clicking on the smiley below and hit submit.

thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Sorry to get back to you, although adobe reader is now successfully

down loaded, I still have a problem getting my details for my holiday

as soon as I click on to open I get windows music and video on also

atol insurance details, when I used to be with geek squad they soon

rectified problems using remote control , do you still have this type of service I am a 74yr old laptop dimwit so if you can help me I will be

eternally grateful ,BOB.

p.s. no family here to help me.

I am sorry to know that you are facing other problem then the adobe reader.
you must located the .pdf file saved on you pc or in your email for you holiday details and if the file is not a .pdf file then it must be on a different format to check that i can do a remote access to your pc and then i can let you know. Remote assistance is an additional service from our service provider however you can let me know and i can get this fixed using remote access.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

does this mean it will cost me more money.

its has a small charge as its an additional service to the service you have already purchased.
geek quad charges $149.99–$199.99 we do not charge this big.
copy and paste the remote link given below on the top of your web browsers address bar.
as the page opens click on the green button "I Agree" and install the Elsinore remote tool and reply me that its installed then i will connect to your pc.
incase you find any problem in installing Elsinore then you may try our second option
from the below link download teamviewer and let me know the id and password.

i am still waiting for your reply let me know if there is a problem in loading the remote tool.