Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

Samsung P22 70HD. Picture quality on most channels perfect

Samsung P22 70HD. Picture quality on most channels perfect but I am finding some channels, such as ones with the +1 hour feature, the picture either sticks or judders, or breaks down into sections. Is this due to the aerial please?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
To check, do you have a wireless router close to the TV?
If so, power it off by removing the power and tell me if you still have the issue please.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. I have turned it off but I still have the issue.

ok, its the channels themselves.
It will be either the aerial has an issue or is not big enough to get a strong signal, or you do not get a strong signal for these channels due to the area your in. Its not the TV.
Do your neighbors get these channels without issues?