Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

Re Sony KLV21SR2 I am frustrated as on the screen top left

Re Sony KLV21SR2
I am frustrated as on the screen top left , there is always a sign i.e. AV1 underneath this is an outline of a screen with an arrow pointing into the screen coming from the left , on the right of this 'screen' another 1.
The result of this is I can never read sport scores as they are on top left , and it is distracting when watching anything else. Is there anyway this annoying block to viewing can be removed please ?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Press the info button (should be marked with an i, i+ or a ? mark) on the TV remote control, you might need to press it twice, as the first press might display a clock in the bottom left hand corner.
Does this remove it?
Please let me know
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Yes it did -thank you, now it just shows a rather large info re the Channel in use , at least it is not as bright as the former , and it may be possible to read through it. =- the film watching is improved at least !

Sorry it took me so long to answer - I am 83 and disabled Computer upstairs . tele downstairs so unable to run!! -

Thats ok Yvonne!!
Good it is now removed.
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.