Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

Is it possible to obtain a full set of leads DVD Recorder

Customer Question

Is it possible to obtain a full set of leads for a DVD Recorder Model No. DMR-EZ47VEB? The ones which came with the apparatus were lost during a house move.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
Can you tell me which leads you mean please? The one to connect the DVD to the TV?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I need an AC IN, mains lead, an Audio/Video cable, Component Video cables, and a S video cable. I also have BT You View system which I want to fit in.

Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok difficult to find but, the AV cable you get here
Click me to open
Power cable here
Any component cables work, you can get them here
Click me to view
And S-Video cable here
Click me to view
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service, that would be greatly appreciated.