How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 44728
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have a JVC stereo stack type DR-E500LBK and a CD player type

This answer was rated:

I have a JVC stereo stack type DR-E500LBK and a CD player type XL-E300BK.
I would like to connect the CD player via the COMPU Link connectors with a cable to facilitate my JVC hand controller for remotely changing the CD tracks etc.
I don't have the required cable, and I wondered if you could help me find one.
Can you help?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can get the cable here
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Richard and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you