Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I cleaned my laptop and it wiped elements 12 from my system

Customer Question

hi , I cleaned my laptop and it wiped elements 12 from my system , I still have my card is there any way I can get it back ? regards ***** *****
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can download it again from my link below
Then when installing, use the Product code on your card again Nigel
Make sure to download version 12 from the link I gave you
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
And if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen and then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.