Viet - Technician
Viet - Technician, Technician
Experience:  Electronics Tech. Troubleshoot consumer electronics devices.

I have an HP Pavillion computer which runs Windows 8.1. To

I have an HP Pavillion computer which runs Windows 8.1. To open the computer I have to put in a password. I have not used the computer for nearly a month as we have been away. When I have tried to put in my password ***** repeatedly get a message which says "You can't sign in to your PC at the moment. Go to to fix the problem or try the last password ***** used on this computer." I cannot use the computer to get on-line and cannot find a way to get access to any of my computer programmes or to change or reset my password. Can someone help me, please?
Hello! Thank you for your question. I will be assisting you today.

I'm sorry about the issue. Are you using a windows or mac computer or another device currently in order to communicate with me at this web page?

What happens when you go to that website on a working computer or tablet or smartphone?

Please reply at the box below. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I am using another windows computer but have not tried accessing the website but will try to do so now

Please try that website or the website below:

If needed, I can connect remotely to your computer and help you directly on your computer together with you.

Please let me know. Thank you.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Visiting that website has worked. Thank you for the tip.

You're welcome. Great. If you need help with anything else, please come back any time. Also, can you please take a moment to rate my service by clicking on a face icon / service option above, then click on Submit when it shows up. Thank you