Pete, Engineer
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.

I have a Bang & Olufsen 11 TV. On the web browser it says adobe

I have a Bang & Olufsen 11 TV. On the web browser it says adobe flashplayer needs upgrade, but it cannot be installed. It does not download the Abobe latest version. Help
Hi there,Unfortunately an update for the version of Adobe Flash Player on your Beovision 11 TV is not yet available.
Hi Mike,
I notice you have just gone and left a negative service rating for me without any explanation :(
Please note that I am a user of this site, just like you.
A negative rating means that now I am penalized for responding to your question and trying to help. It does not refund your money already paid to the site.
Some customers get upset when they get bad news and rate my service as bad even though it is the correct answer.
I respectfully ***** ***** you reconsider your rating of my service, that would be highly appreciated.
Any explanation at all whatsover, Mike?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Sorry I don't understand
You have clicked on the bad service rating twice for me, even though I gave you the correct answer.
I understand it may not be the answer that you want to hear, but it is correct.
Rating my service as bad means that I am penalised for responding to your question,
could you kindly submit a higher rating to override the bad ones?
Hi Mike,
I'm just following up with you to see how everything is going. Do you need any further assistance?
Let me know,