michelleclive
michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.
26798893

I have a garmin golf watch years but the strap is begining

I have a garmin golf watch for 2 years but the strap is begining to break. Can it be repaired or replaced ?
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting you Please let me know the model# ***** of the garmin
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
###-##-####/p>
is that the model# ***** product name
please click on below link that has a list of wrist bands\ straps available http://www.ebay.co.uk/bhp/garmin-wrist-strap you can search for the one that is listed for your product or if you could let me know the complete name of the garmin product i will be able to filter out and give direct link
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

That is the number on the back of the watch. that is all of the info that I have I have.

i shared a link of ebay above..click on that link to open it and check if any of the wrist bands match for your watch
i am listing a link of replacement bands available directly through garmin as wellhttp://support.garmin.com/search/shopResults.faces?site=Shop&filter=0&client=garmin_uk_fe&contentType=Shop&q=wrist+bands&proxystylesheet=garmin_uk_fe&output=xml_no_dtd&sort=date%3AD%3AL%3Ad1&entqr=3&oe=UTF-8&ie=UTF-8&ud=1&site=Shop
let me know if you have any questionsPlease click on a smiley face below or stars above to complete the rating if your question has been answered and you found the information shared usefulThanks for choosing Just Answer
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Iy is a black Garmin Approach S1 Golf Watch

ok..i will check
thanks a lot for your patiencei did a thorough search and unfortunately the garmin approach s1 unit does not have an option to replace the band
the bands are available for s2 and s3 series but for the s1 the band is non- replaceable
if you could let me know your post code i could locate the nearest authorised dealer where you can get this one repaired