How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Pete Your Own Question
Pete, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 19355
Experience:  Over 16 years of experience in the Electronics and IT industries.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Pete is online now

My Onkyo Receiver TX- SR508 (American version- AC120V) was

This answer was rated:

My Onkyo Receiver TX- SR508 (American version- AC120V) was plugged to a 230V main power supply and stopped working. Most likely the transformer & regulator blew. Where can I find replacement parts for this model?
My email is***@******.***
Hi there,In the UK, you can get spare parts through Onkyo customer care - Telephone###-##-####11or use
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

Thanks for your response. However, it is still not clear where I can get the parts. I have sent an email to customer care.

Customer care will ship them directly from the warehouse.
Pete and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you