michelleclive, Customer Service
Experience:  Working as a manager in a tech support company and i have an experience of 8 years and more in electronics device.

I have an HP 4650 which appears to be working but it makes

I have an HP 4650 which appears to be working but it makes 4 copies of everything!
I am on Windows 10
Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be the expert working with you today to help resolve the problem you have posted.I am sorry to hear that you are facing problem with your printer. Go into the devices and printers right click on the HP4650 printer icon and select printer will see advance tab where you can set number of copies set to 1.
if you find any problem let me know.
There is an optional Remote Connect Service - Quick ResolutionRemote access is an optional additional service offer with a minimal one-time flat fee ($12). It is 100% safe which will allow me directly work on the problem and can be fixed quickly, you can sit back and watch your screen while i fix it for you. Let me know if you need the additional service or else we can continue with the service you have already opted for.let me know if you want to opt for remote assistance
Customer: replied 2 years ago.

I will come up with the $12 please.

please accept the proposal and i will send you the remote link to connect.
Click here to run remote assistance
Join Your Remote Desktop SessionHow Remote Desktop WorksAgree to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer below.The Remote Desktop client file will automatically download to your computer.Open the Remote Desktop client file on your computer and you will be connected to a session with your Expert.After agreeing to the Remote Desktop Legal Disclaimer, you can always download the client again if need be.