Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
32989067
Electronics

I want to move my Tivo box from one room to another

I want to move my... Show More
I want to move my Virgin Tivo box from one room to another room and different TV. What do I do, and will I lose my recorded programmes?
Show Less
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You just move the box to another room and connect it to the other TV.
As it is the same box, you will not lose the recorded programmes as these are stored on the Box itself.
If you have any problems, or would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.