How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask *ElectronicsTech Your Own Question
*ElectronicsTech, Customer Service
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 10648
Experience:  I have over 15 years experience as an electronics repair and troubleshooting technician.
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
*ElectronicsTech is online now

I have a canon sx 510 hs and want to connect it to a spotter

This answer was rated:

I have a canon sx 510 hs and want to connect it to a spotter is it possible and if what adapters do I need
Hi,My name is ***** ***** certified professional with over 10 years experience. I will be glad to assist you with this.For digiscoping you will need an adapter, which will need to come from the scope manufacturer. Most digiscoping adapters have a ‘universal’ attachment, known as a T2 mount, that are available in a range of camera fittings. Let me know the brand/model of the scope you are going to be using please.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi My scope is a Nippon 25-125x
okay, thank you.>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE ADAPTER<<>>>>PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR THE T RING<<<Please let me know if you need any other assistance.Please take a moment to rate my service positively by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then click on submit.Thank you very much!
*ElectronicsTech and other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you