How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 43279
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I have a Samsung 55 inch curved tv(uhd8500). I have just

Customer Question

Hi.I have a Samsung 55 inch curved tv(uhd8500). I have just moved house and have lost the one connect cable (that goes from the tv to the evolution box). Where can I order a replacement as cannot find anywhere on line?
Many thanks
Submitted: 2 years ago.
Category: Electronics
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
This is a HDMI Cable, you can get one from my link below
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi RichardThanks for coming back to me so promptly. I can confirm this is definitely not a hdmi connection, Samsung for it's 4kuhd TVs has a dedicated 'one connect' cable to it its evolution box. It is this that I need to replace. Hdmi cables from other equipment(Bly Ray, Sky Tv etc) connects via hdmi to the evolution box and then the specific 'one connect cable' is a single connection to the tv.Any ideas?Thanks
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
HiThis is my evolution box, bottom of page in 'future ready' section
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
Its called a Samsung One Connect Cable.
I believe I located one here
As there non existent to find, but call them on 0844(###) ###-####first to confirm they have it in stock and its for your actual model as their model lookup was not working, and then you can get them to deliver it.
Let me know the results please
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,I actually ordered this cable from them last week and it arrived today. Unfortunately it is not the 'one connect' cable. It is in fact an avi cable for the evolution box as opposed to the one that connects the evolution box to the back of the tv.Any other ideas?Thanks
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, they are selling it as the one connect cable, which is the one you need, so there might have been a mix up. Did you call them on the number I gave?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Yes I had done earlier today and they sell the avi cable as the one connect. Really disappointing
Expert:  Richard replied 2 years ago.
ok, only option left as It is no where online is to check with samsung directly on 0330 726 7864 if they sell it or know of a reseller.

Let me know the results please