How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site. Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Richard Your Own Question
Richard, Engineer
Category: Electronics
Satisfied Customers: 43208
Experience:  Electronics Engineer
Type Your Electronics Question Here...
Richard is online now

I need an adapter cable scart to hdmi hard disk recorder

This answer was rated:

I need an adapter cable scart to hdmi for my hard disk recorder to connect to my new samsung ue 40 ju6410
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, click on Reply to Expert to reply to me, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
You can get the adapter from my link below
If you would like any additional information or assistance, please do not hesitate to let me know.
Else if you can take a second to rate my service by clicking one of the stars at the top of the screen then submit, that would be greatly appreciated.
Thank you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank youCustomerwill have a look at the web site you provided
Your welcome
It allows for Scart to HDMI so is what you requested
If you need anything else, let me know and please remember the service rating.
Thank you
Richard and 3 other Electronics Specialists are ready to help you
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
as an afterthought before i go on line do you, hopefully, know what the price is?

It is £23.99 FREE UK delivery.