Richard Hill
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience:  A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
14784508

I have a Panasonic TX-23LXD60 TV with built-in Freeview. Most

I have a Panasonic TX-23LXD60 TV with built-in Freeview. Most of the 'Now' and 'Next' messages show 'No Events Available'. Can I do anything about this?
Regards,
David
Hi David,I would try re-tuning the freeview stations to see if that helps.If not, also see see if there are any software updates available for the TV from the System menu.Best Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,As new TV stations become available I retune the TV anyway - I retunned this morning - no effect.I checked the software standard (in 'DVB System Setup' and it reports 'Current software version 1.52 is up-to date'.Regards,David
Hi David,It might be important that the re-tune you're doing is the one where it deletes all the channels and starts again (see attached), called ‘shipping condition' - have you tried that?Best Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,Did that as well.Regards,David
Hi David,Did this used to work OK?When did it start happening?Does the TV Guide work OK?Has anything in your setup or location changed?Best Regards,Richard
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi Richard,It used to work and started failing a year or two ago. The TV Guide fails in the same way - showing 'not available' in the same way.Nothing in the setup or location has changed.Regards,David
Hi David,Unfortunately I suspect Panasonic aren't keeping up with the changes to Freeview, but I'll opt out in case another expert can help you.Best Regards,Richard
Richard Hill, Customer Service
Experience: A good general knowledge of electronics, computers and telephony. I can usually get most things fixed.
Hello there,
Please note, I am just a moderator for this category, I can only try and find experts to help, I can't answer the question itself.
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Hi,Please continue with my question.Regards,David
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Is this question being passed onto another exper?
I apologize as we have not yet been able to find a Professional to assist you. Do you wish for me to continue to search for someone to assist you or would you like for us to close your question at this time?
Adam
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Please close the question.