nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I am unhappy with and wish to switch back to windows 8 please.

I am unhappy with and wish to switch back to windows 8 please. How will I be able to do this.
HI. Welcome to justanswer.Type Settings in the taskbar next to Windows icon. Then select Update and Security
Click Recovery present in the left side.
Now click Go back to Windows 8.1
Microsoft will then ask for your feedback and the reason to uninstall Windows 10. ive your feedback and move ahead. Click on Next. You will see the following screen. Make sure your PC is plugged in as the rollback might get interrupted due to power off. Click on the Go back to Windows 8.1 button. This will some time and once the rollback process is completed, your PC will automatically be booted into your previous version of Windows.
Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can receive my payments. Thanks
Please respond. Is there anything else I can help you with. If not, then you will see stars on the top panel, please click them to rate the chat. Thanks.