Shahid, Technician
Experience:  I have been repairing electronic gear since 1993 as a qualified Sony tech

I have misplaced the lead mp3 disc system and remote

i have misplaced the lead for my mp3 disc system and remote ., panasonic SA-EN28 , can i get replacement for them ?
Hello, my name is ***** ***** I'll assist you. I'm sorry you're having trouble with it.Required remote control and power cord/ lead is available at following supplier links, please click to get price info and to order it online.. trust my input will help you out. Please feel free to respond if you have any additional questions.A positive rating to answer would be greatly appreciated, please click on 5 star on this page then click submit/finish button so I can get credit on website for my work. Regards,Shahid.