Richard, Engineer
Experience:  Electronics Engineer

I have a 32" Panasonic and when watching a film there is background

I have a 32" Panasonic and when watching a film there is background commentary on what the characters are doing when no conversation is taking place which is extremely annoying. How do I remove this?
Thank you for your question, my name is ***** ***** I look forward to assisting you.
Please note, a rating is only needed when we are finished.
On which device are you watching the film? From a DVD? Netflix ect?
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
This is happening when watching one of the Freeview channels
What you’re referring to is called Audio Description, it is a service for the blind or partially-sighted. Audio Description provides a commentary of the on-screen action, for example “Chuck leaves the room following Sarah”.
To turn it off, On some boxes, try Menu > Settings > Language. You may find the “Audio Description” option there, with an option to “Enable” or “Disable”
Let me know the results please