nathan_mills, Customer Service
Experience:  Efficient Technician with more than 30 years of Experience.

I have a samsung tab 3 model no SM-T315 when I connect my charger

I have a samsung tab 3 model no SM-T315 when I connect my charger nothing happens please help
HI. Welcome to justanswer.Try connecting your tab to a computer or laptop via usb cable for charging it. Check if it charges or not. Reply for further assistance.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Have done this message still comes up connect your charger
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Having bought this from ***** ***** should I take this back for them to deal with/?
Yes I think, that would be the best thing to do right now. I think the problem is with the mini usb port on your tab. Because if the problem would have been with the charger then the tab would have started charging by usb cable when you connected it to computer/laptop. Take your tab from where you bought it and let them deal with this as this is a hardware fault.Please rate the chat POSITIVELY so that I can get credited for the answer. Thanks.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your help,you were very quick with your advice.Merry Xmas & Happy new Year
Thanks for the compliment. Do not forget to rate the chat.Wish you and your family the same. Have a good time ahead.
Is there anything else I can help you with? If yes, then please post your query. If not, then please end the chat by RATING it as I will be credited for the service only when you end the chat by rating it POSITIVELY.
(For rating the service, click the stars present on the upper panel)